Tuesday, October 7, 2014

When the Client Becomes Your Friend

WHEN THE CLIENT BECOMES A FRIEND

By Ashton.Gustafson

One shift that can change your business is to have you see your clients as friends.

With friendship comes three responsibilities/roles:


1) An ear. “I’m listening. I’m hearing. I’m responding.”2) A bridge. “Here’s a plane ticket, here’s a rope, here’s a map, or take my keys.”3) Empathy and nearness. “I know how you see, dream, and feel and I’m here to help.”My dad always said making friends is our business. Truer words have never been spoken.Be the friend you would want in the product or service you are offering and all of life will get deeper and wider.I’d rather be your friend than your Realtor – and I think you’d prefer it that way too.

                                      Image result for photo shaking hands          Image result for photo friends

No comments:

Post a Comment