Monday, February 20, 2017

Downsizing? Ways to Squeeze Storage into a Small Space

10 Ways to Squeeze Storage into your Small Space




I’ve mentioned this many times before, but I live in a pretty small home and I LOVE gathering small-space organizing ideas. Today I found even more smart ideas, and below you will find 10 ways to squeeze storage into your small space.
1) I have a ton of craft supplies and they get messy. Set up a little crafting space with a pegboard and rolling cart, and you’re all set. Found onThe 36th Avenue.
I have a ton of craft supplies and they get messy. Set up a little crafting space with some peg boards and rolling carts and you're all set. Found on The 36th Avenue.

2) This is so clever. A corner rod creates a little extra hanging storage in an unused corner! Found on Radical Possibility.
This is so clever. Creating a little extra hanging storage in an unused corner! Found on Radical Possibility.

3) There is unused space under your sink! Organize it with these ideas on the Mrs. Meyers blog.
There is some unused space under that sink! Organize it with these ideas on the Mrs. Meyers blog.

4) This is actually a problem we are dealing with in my home. We need a little table space behind the sofa, but we don’t have the space to put any store-bought tables behind it. Maybe we should make this! Found on Always Never Done.
This is actually a problem we are dealing with in my home. We need a little table space behind the sofa, but we don't have the space to put any store bought tables behind it. Maybe we should make this? Found on Always Never Done.

5) I don’t like how many boxes I have in my small storage space. We would save a little room with this garbage bag dispenser idea. Found onMartha Stewart.
I don't like how many boxes of this and that I have in my small storage space. We would save a little more room with this garbage bag dispenser idea. Found on Martha Stewart.

6) I love this little bar table by the window. It’s like having a little cafe in your home. Found on Offbeat and Inspired.
I love this little bar table by the window. It's like having a little cafe in your home. Found on Offbeat and Inspired.

7) Most of us have that little space right behind the door that is not used for anything. Why not use it? This is a clever way to organize kid books in a small space. Found on Yellow Bliss Road.
Most of us have that little space right behind the door that is not used for anything. Why not use it? This is a clever way to organize those kid books in a small space. Found on Yellow Bliss Road.

8) In my home, we REALLY needed more room to store food in the kitchen, so we squeezed a little pantry into the smallest of spaces! See how I did it on the Home Depot blog.
In my home we REALLY needed a bit more room to store food in the kitchen, so we squeezed a little pantry into the smallest of spaces! See how I did it on the Home Depot blog.

9) Magnetize a cutting board and you can hide it under a kitchen cabinet. Plus, this makes it easy to get to when you need it. Found onFamily Handyman.
Magnetize a cutting board and you can hide just under a kitchen cabinet. Easy to get to when you need it. Found on Family Handyman.

10) I know I’m not the only person that has purchased drawer organizers only to find out they don’t fit or they are flimsy and fall apart. This blogger made a drawer organizer on a small budget that fits perfectly into her drawer! Found on Organized Mom.



http://www.bhg.com/blogs/better-homes-and-gardens-style-blog/



No comments:

Post a Comment